Saturday, June 23, 2012

Drama OST

DRAMA OST

1 Rittoru No Namida

20th Century Boys 
Volume 1
Cover
Bob Lennon
Now I'm Here
Be My Friend
Main Theme For 20th Century Boys
Love Or Confusion
Young And Innocent Days
Brothers
Oh, Lonesome Me
Anxiety
The Last Battle
Back Door Love Affair
Suspicious Mind
Fool To Cry
I Believe To My Soul
My Back Page
Ai.Rock.Tomo
Confession Blues
Rock And Roll
Fear
I Am Your Robot
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Main Theme For 20th Century Boys (Accoustic Version)

Volume 2
Cover
Ogre Battle
You've Gotta Friend
Christ Is Born
Haro Haro Ondo
Suspense
Shake
Moe Ochita Ie
Burn
The Land Of My Boyhood Dreams
Shot Gun
In Trance
God
Main Theme For 20th Cwntury Boys (Organ version)
Power In The Darkness
I Scaer Myself
Preparation
In For The Kill
The Battle Of Evermore
Haro Haro Ondo (Karaoke)

Volume 3
Cover
The Overture
Bob Lennon @ Sekisho
Uchuu Boueigun No Theme
Rocky Horror I
Bully For You
Rocky Horror II
All Our Past Times
Rocky Horror III
Ice
Stubborn Kind Of Fellow
Tears Of Rage
Man Of Constant Sorrow I
You've Gotta Friend II
Eroimuessaimuzu No Theme
Robot
The Million Dollars Medrey
Man Of Constant Sorrow II
Bob Lennon @ The Base
 
Beautiful Life


Hidari Me Tantei Eye
Hidari Me Tantei Eye pass : -nuts-  


Iryu


Iryu 2 


Iryu 3


Shiroi Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment